Royal Caribeans Legend of the Seas in Patong Bay, Phuket, Thailand.
MS Legend of the Seas was the first of the Vision Class cruise ships owned by the Royal Caribbean line. With a gross tonnage of 69,130 GT, the ship can carry 2,074 passengers. Its maiden voyage was May 16, 1995. Its facilities include a golf course, a theater and cinema, a solarium, two pools, a spa, a fitness center, a 2 story dining room called the Romeo & Juliet, the Windjammer Cafe, 4 themed bars, a dance center, a shopping center, a teen disco, a piano bar, an observation center, a rock-climbing wall and the Viking Crown Lounge.
Legend is the most-traveled ship in the Royal Caribbean fleet, having been based in Asia, Australia and New Zealand, the South Pacific, Alaska, Central America, Caribbean, the Baltic, Mediterranean and the Middle East during her 14 year career at sea. Starting in the winter of 2009 she is to be based in Asia on a year-round basis.
Its sister ship is the Splendour of the Seas.
Tagged: , cruise , liner , Patong , Phuket , Thailand , my_gear_and_me , my_gear_and_me_premium , my_gear_and_me_bronze , my_gear_and_me_silver , dblringexcellence , Royal , Caribean , Royal Caribean … Read More
If you want to stay in the best shape of your life, then you need to try out the Life Fitness x5 Elliptical. It's not a light weight in the exercise world, but weighs 204 pounds and can hold an individual up to 350 pounds. Another reason anyone can use it, is how it has stride adjustment lengths of 18, 20, 22, and 24 inches. The blue LCD 4 x 6 display screen shows the user distance information, speed and calories burned in a session.
While the basic version of the Life Fitness x5 Elliptical machine can be bought for approximately $ 3,300, this still has most qualities anyone wants. A person will find the dimensions to be 83L x 20W x 63H inches, and they'll be pleased with the comfortable ergonomic grip handlebar. The warm up and cool down modes are necessary to a workout, as well as the hand pulse sensor so anyone can keep track of their heart rate.
Extra essentials are the two holders for your water bottles, as hydration is important to working out and staying healthy. If you need a distraction, then use the reading rack for a book or a magazine. Certain programs in the advanced console range from manual, Fat Burn, Hill, Cardio Workout to Random, Sports Training Mode, EZ Include Resistance Mode and Three Heart Rate Workout Modes. These options provide variety and the ability to have continued weight loss.
You'll find you will not be able to discover a better quality top of the line elliptical trainer than the Life Fitness x5 Elliptical. It's well made and should last for years of use. This helps cut out gym memberships, since you have a high quality machine in your home. It will make staying in shape during the winter a piece of cake. I do not use this cross trainer anymore because I've moved on to more advanced machinery. This might be useful to you, though, so I suggest you check it out. … Read More
I finally have exercise equipment!
Canon Powershot S1 IS
19 April 2008
Tagged: … Read More
The sport of fitness – it’s all about lifestyle not diet.
Tagged: … Read More
In the fitness world, we hear a lot about the "core" and how we need to work it, strengthen it, etc. For those just getting into a workout regimen, the core core concept can be a bit confusing. What exactly is the core? Why is it so important?
As an experienced personal trainer in Las Vegas I know the core is more than just the abs. The core is the entire section of middle muscles, both front and back, including your upper and lower abdominals, upper and lower back muscles, and hip flexors. All of these muscles work in conjunction with one another and are at their best as part of the core core, not operating in isolation. Your core muscles are essentially your body's network of strength and stability.
I challenge my personal training clients to work their core on a regular basis. There's a reason behind this, besides just making workouts more challenging. The core is a critical to overall strength and health:
· Core of Balance – Your middle muscles control your body's balance and stability. With age and a decrease in fitness, balance can diminish very risking accidents and injury. A strengthened core can restore the body's overall balance and steadiness.
· Core of Daily Life – Day-to-day activities become easier with a strengthened core. Reaching up to a top shelf to grab something, picking up an item from the floor or even sitting at a desk for prolonged periods becomes easier and more comfortable with toned core muscles.
· Core of Strength – Your core is your center of strength and increased performance for most recreational activities. To do better in golf, tennis, swimming, basketball and many other sports, you need to have a strong core. Moreover, a solid core can help reduce the possibility of injuries because no individual muscles or joints are strained during activity.
· Core of Posture – You can try to hold your shoulders up and back all day long, but it will not do much for your post without the support of the muscles in the middle. A strong core not only improves posture, it also helps eliminate common types of back pain because strain is shifted from the spine to the muscles of the core.
· Core of the Six Pack – Defined abdominal muscles come from a strengthened core. It's not just about the muscles benefit the belly, it's about all of the middle muscles and how they work together. The abs can not become strong and defined without help from the other muscles in the core.
Th The good news about core exercises is that they're easy to do, do not require special equipment and can be done just about anywhere. Core exercises are not just about crunches and focusing on your abdominals, they're about everything that lifts and holds your body upright. My personal training clients are often working their core without even knowing it. A "jump shot squat," for example, utilizes and works core … Read More
Tagged: , Wireless headphones , headphones sport , ipod beanies , ipod headbands , i360 Wireless ipod Headphones Sport Clothing | i360 ithreesixty.com … Read More