Burn calories and excess fat with this excellent 25-minute low-impact aerobics cardio exercise video. Although these exercises are low-impact, I promise you, you will get a fabulous intense workout with plenty of sweating! (See below for calories burned). This exercise video will help you get fit and lose weight, or if you are already in great shape, this workout will help you maintain that great body. Be sure you do it regularly for best results; exercise benefits us best if we do it regularly. I recommend you do this video at least 3-4 times a week. Low-impact exercise is perfect for beginners who are trying to get used to cardio exercise. It’s also great for anyone who is recovering from an injury and cannot yet get back to high impact cardio. For those of you who do regular high impact exercise, this video is a good way to give your joints a break from the force on your body and still get all the benefits of cardio. Please remember to subscribe because I have so much more to come; something helpful and of interest to everyone. Thanks so much for viewing!
The amount of calories you burn doing this low-impact aerobics video depends on how much you weigh and how hard you work. So exaggerate your moves and work it hard to burn as much as possible. Below is an approximate estimate of how many calories you can burn doing this low-impact cardio workout.
• If you weigh 120 lbs, you can burn approximately 140 calories
• If you weigh 150 lbs, you can burn approximately 175 calories
• If you weigh 180 lbs, you can burn approximately 210 calories
• If you weigh 200 lbs, you can burn approximately 230 calories
• If you weigh 250 lbs, you can burn approximately 290 calories
• If you weigh 300 lbs, you can burn approximately 350 calories
• If you weigh 350 lbs, you can burn approximately 410 calories
• If you weigh 400 lbs, you can burn approximately 460 calories
To visit me at my blogspot, please click here:
Please visit me on Facebook at:
Follow me on Twitter:
To purchase a YouTips4U custom-designed T-Shirt please click here: