Bruises are black or blue marks on the skin, which are caused due to damage to the blood vessels. Bruises can be caused due to blunt impact or skin injury. Symptoms of bruises may include pain and black or blue marks on the skin. When there is an injury to the surface, the capillaries present in that particular area of the skin get damaged, and the blood oozes in the surrounding area. Look at www.klikdokter.com/info-sehat if you want to know more about Health information from KlikDokter.
Bruises Home Remedies
There are several home remedies for injuries which are simple to follow and easy to use. Some of the popular home remedies for sores are:
1. One of the most effective home remedies for damages in the use of vitamin C. It is known to have healing properties. Therefore, it is beneficial to consume foods rich in vitamin C, such as oranges, strawberries, and other citrus fruits.
2. Raw onion is also one of the effective home remedies for bruises. All you need to do is apply fresh onion juice on the injury. This will prove to be very effective in treating wounds. But remember not to use it on wounds with cuts.
3. St John’s wort is also another effective remedy for bruises. It is known to have astringent and anti-bacterial properties. All you need to do is take an organic oil or cream and then add some drops of St. John’s wort to it. Now directly apply this mixture to the bruised area.
4. Vitamin K is also very effective in treating bruises. It helps in promoting better blood circulation and helps in curing injuries. But those who are allergic to vitamin K should not try this remedy.
5. Raw eggs are also equally beneficial in treating wounds. All you need to do is rub this uncooked egg on the wound with a circular motion. This will have a healing effect on the affected area.
6. Comfrey tea can be very beneficial in reducing pain and preventing the discoloration of the skin. Just take some comfrey tea and apply it directly to the bruise.
7. Witch hazel is known to have antiseptic, astringent, and anti-inflammatory properties. Therefore it can be an excellent remedy for injuries. All you need to do is have a soothing bath with witch hazel. This will help in the blood circulation and the healing process.
8. Garlic is known to have an antibiotic property and can be very helpful in treating bruises. You can either consume raw garlic daily, or you can add it to your meal.
9. Arnica is very helpful in treating sprains and injuries. Take a cup filled with water and add a few drops of arnica tincture in it. Now take a clean cloth and soak it in this solution. You can use this cloth as a bandage to the affected area.
10. Take some olive oil and steep mullein flowers in it. Now apply it to the affected area. This is one of the efficient home remedies for bruises.
The home mentioned above remedies for bruises is some of the most popular home remedies which have been tried for a very long time and have proved to be effective in many cases.